2.3.10

Stovetop Pork Ribs!

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


I was just reading Mom's Stovetop Pork Ribs over at AllRecipes and this recipe sounds absolutely delicious and so easy! While I much prefer to cook any meat on a grill, we don't have one right now (WHAT??) and this is an excellent alternative. If you give this recipe a try, I would love to know how it turns out, so let me know in the comments.

I'd have given it a shot tonight if I didn't already have a pork roast in the slow cooker, rubber with smoky cumin, onions and peppercorns and smothered in Guiness BBQ sauce and a whole can of Molson Canadian. I'm trying to come up with a good side dish for falling apart BBQ flavor pork roast. What do you serve with your pork roasts?


, , , , , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe