2.3.10

Time For "Un-Comfort" Food

Posted by Stephanie |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


I don't know about you, but I am officially tired of winter. This is the time of year when I stop buying winter clothes, start wearing dresses, and start thinking that every day we have where the temperature reaches above zero is a sure sign that spring has sprung. It is also the time of year when I find myself getting very tired of "comfort foods".

In fact, I am officially boycotting the following: beans (unless used in a spicy Mexican inspired dish), potatoes (unless paired with a grilled item - and by grilled, I mean on a barbecue), cabbage, and practically all root vegetables.

Does anyone else feel like they're on the same anti-winter boat as me? Or, am I just growing impatient with age?
Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

1 comments:

Courtney said...

If there is one thing I have had enough of these days, it's cheese.

Bean salad is a good fresh, summery dish though!

Post a Comment

Subscribe