7.3.10

"Hello, I'm a foodie"

Posted by Lana |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


I've been sitting here in front of my computer trying to find the best way to introduce myself. I want to be witty, but I'm really not. Nor all that funny. Do I start with the usual "my name is Lana nice to meet you", or do I start a random train of though amounting to the same thing?Ah, there we go! Random train of thought! Where do I start? I went to culinary school, I have 10 years experience working in restaurants, and I am a mother and wife who cooks at home.


Where do I get my inspiration? Well, I guess I would say from travelling. I'm somewhat flight bound for a while (having a baby and all), so I try as many types of cuisine at home. I go to ethnic shops around Montreal and ask questions... then not keeping to the traditional recipe I add my own spin on the culinary recipe of that type of cuisine. I guest my food would be called fusion cuisine. I believe in quality over quantity (although I like a big old steak just like the next gal!), and have a passion for food and feeding people. I am going to be sharing my recipes, and reviewing restaurants in Montreal and possibly other places in the world... I hope you enjoyed my little blurb, and enjoy my articles.

À votre santé!
Lana

Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe