7.4.10

ImCooked - Share Your Video Recipes

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


Some of us are visual learners and reading recipes is not always the best way to learn new culinary skills or try new dishes. For me, I know I work better when I understand the why as opposed to the how. Why do we need to add baking soda, why are we folding instead of stirring, etc. I find, that if I understand the reasons why we do certain things in the kitchen, then I can aplly those skills, techniques and ideas to more than just one dish. This is why video recipes work better for me, and also why I am hooked on the Food Network. It gives the presenter time to explain the why, as well as show you. Enter ImCooked : A network where chefs, cooks and foodies can share their video recipes. It is almost exactly like YouTube except it's entirely for foodies! Rate, comment on, embed and share videos with friends. You can even add videos to your favorites. Of course, it totally helps that Tyler Florence welcomes you! Check out my very boring, brand new profile: ImCooked

If there are any users out there reading this, post your profiles in the comments and we can be ImCooked friends!



, , , , , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe