5.3.10

A Menu Fit for Lewis Carroll Himself

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.



I was just reading Dining in Wonderland: 5 Course Madness and was reminded of an episode of one of my favorite shows, Heston's Feasts, in which British celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal, known for his amazing feats mixing science and food, designs the perfect Alice in Wonderland themed feast. This was probably my favorite episode because, as with Blumenthal, one of my favorite books of all time is Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland. Now they've come out with a new Disney movie, starring another favorite of mine, Johnny Depp, and I'm super excited. I wish I could go see it tonight! In honor of Alice in Wonderland's opening night, I give you a snippet of Heston Blumenthal's Wonderland Feast:
http://abeluis.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/heston-victorian-feast-drink-me.jpg
Heston's Feasts: Drink Me Drink

, , , , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe