30.4.10

Recipe of The Week: Tyler's Chicken Enchiladas

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


Next week, I get to back to where I left a little piece of my soul: Mexico. I am going to Playa Del Carmen, where my son was born, for 10 days and I am so excited. Naturally, it has me thinking en espaƱol n' craving la comida Mexicana and being as my favorite Mexican dish is enchiladas, and one of the prettiest boys on the food network happens to have a mean recipe for enchiladas, I thought I'd share Tyler's recipe with you. Take it Tyler: Chicken Enchiladas by Tyler Florence

And stay tuned, starting May 10th, I'll be delivering the best food Playa Del Carmen has to offer as my iPhone camera sees it!

P.S. This post took more time than it may look because I couldn't decide whether to post a picture of Tyler Florence or his recipe, as they are both rather yummy dishes. Of course, being as "food blog" is in the title of this site, I felt obliged to go with the food. Le sigh.



, , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks amazing!

Post a Comment

Subscribe