9.4.10

Recipe of the Week: Grilled Pork and Arugula

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


I caught this recipe this morning in my inbox as the recipe of the day from the Food Network. As someone who's always looking for a good salad that eats like a meal, and who also who probably list arugula as one of the things I'd take to a deserted island, this recipe made my day and I plan to try it out this weekend. Check it out, from the Food Network Magazine: Grilled Pork with Arugula-and-Grape Salad



, , , , , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yum yum yum, definitely going to make this soon!! But I wonder what the blue cheese (ick!) could be substituted with... goat cheese?

Post a Comment

Subscribe