23.4.10

Recipe of the Week: Grilled Balsamic Chicken

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


Oh my gravy, do I love grilling. It's almost as though it's in my blood. I never really read recipes or saw anyone else do it, it just happened one day. The marinating, the spice rubs, the smoking and char marks, the smoky smell and lustful sizzling sound. It's just been something I've been in love with since I can remember. When it comes to grilling, I rule this house. As such, I am always open to new grilling ideas and it's probably why I consider Rob Rainford of Food Network Canada fame, a personal hero. This week, I got a new grilling idea in my inbox from iVillage: Grilled Balsamic Chicken. It's amazingly simple and anything with balsamic vinegar and a grill is worth proposing to, so go check it out: Grilled Balsamic Chicken.



, , , , , , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe