5.4.10

Peep Sushi

Posted by Marvin Allen |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


So I spent most of my Easter break taking in all the iPad coverage. On Sunday like usual I was watching "This Week in Tech" and along with their brand new iPads they had some Easter treats in the form of Peep Sushi.


Ingredients:
- Peeps (or any other small marshmallow shaped creatures)
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Fruit Roll Ups or Fruit by the Foot

Directions:
- If you've ever made sushi before, do that.
- Substitute fish for Peeps, sticky rice for Rice Crispy Treats, and seaweed for Fruit Roll Ups
- Roll and serve

These look awesome. Now if you would excuse me, I'm gonna give these a try. What did you guys have for Easter? I do the traditional oversized chocolate bunny and Cadbury Cream Eggs. Oh can someone tell me what the cream in those cream eggs are. Leave your answers in the comments. Thanks!

Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Love sushi. Not sure how I feel about sushi peeps. The kids would love it, but then I would have to deal with their post-Easter sugar hangover again.

Traci
BurntApple.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe