12.4.10

Paper or Online?

Posted by Stephanie |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


What's better? Recipes online or out of a book/magazine? Everyone has their preference.

I'm an ink on paper sort of girl. Maybe it's my love for words, for books, that pulls at my heart strings. If I'm reading a recipe out of a book or a magazine, then I'm getting the best of both worlds and combining my favourite things: books and food. It's like heaven (delicious, literary-laden heaven).

I've shared some of my cookbook choices with you, so now just take a wild guess what my favourite cooking magazine is... it involves a certain Ms. Stewart. You know I love her (but that doesn't mean I'm going to go cut off my long brown hair hair into a bob and dye it blonde). You guessed it! It's Martha Stewart's Everyday Food. And the current issue is mouth-watering. Pick it up and you'll get to try out the following recipes:

Pound-Cake Tiramisu
Baked Eggs and Tortillas in Creamy Tomato Sauce
Roasted Tomato Pasta with Basil

Martha Stewart Signs Copies Of Her New Cook Book At Williams-Sonoma
Trust me, there are a ton of amazing recipes in this magazine, which is why I buy them each month and keep them for future reference! It's like an amazing, tiny cookbook for $4.50. What more could a girl ask for?

Don't get me wrong - I still go online for recipes. Quite regularly. Sometimes you're just searching for something, and whatever that may be might not be always readily available in a book.

So what's your preference... real book or MacBook?

Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe