4.3.10

Searching for the World's Best Salad

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


I love salad, but I have to admit, I am not very inventive when it comes to creating them. I know how to season, marinate and cook meat, but salads elude me. Thanks to my Dad, I make the best caesar salad in the history of the world, and I make a delicious dijon balsamic vinaigrette. I swear by arugula, in fact I could eat it with my vinaigrette alone. But The rest is just hard. I have looked around the web and found a few that intrigue me and that I might try:

Grilled Steak SaladSpring Chicken Salad

Grilled Steak Salad

Strawberry and Avocado Spinach Salad

Caramelized Pears an Arugula Salad with Candied Walnuts and Parmesan Shavings

Easy Arugula Salad

What are some of your favorite salads?


, , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

My favourite fall-back salad is greek, but I'd say my absolute fave is spinach with goat cheese, beets, pecans, and a balsamic-honey dressing. Easy and delicious!

Marvin Allen said...

I like bacon bits, and I mean on anything. Anything, not just salad. Pancake, sushi, ice cream, bacon, salmon, pasta, donuts, muffins, pie, cheese cake. In hindsight most deserts. You know what I'll make a list and post it.

Courtney said...

Bacon bits on bacon. I like your style.

Post a Comment

Subscribe