13.4.09

Asked on Twitter

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


http://www.cymru66.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/baked_beans.jpgI asked my followers on Twitter what they're most amazing dish they've ever had was and the winner for most loopy goes to @tweetconvo for their contribution of "Baked bean in a can + whip cream or chips". Yummmmy! The only mention of anything even remotely similar I found on the web is some obscure review of a restaurant in Signapore.

If I could get a can of baked beans where I am in Mexico currently, I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.

Technorati Tags: , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

1 comments:

Tweetconvo said...

LOL - thanks for featuring my.. um.. 'exotic' comfort food!

Post a Comment

Subscribe