18.2.10

Lust for Life: TasteSpotting

Posted by Courtney |



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. IT IS NOW AT SEARED.CA. CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED.


When I loaded this awesome new web site, I have to admit, I did a little Iggy Pop shuffle. This site lists recipes and food by picture. See something you like, then click on it and find the recipe. "See something you like"... I say that as though there could be a chance you won't see anything you like. Humbug, I can't stop shifting my gaze from Tiramisu to Beignets to Chili rubbed pork to fruit salsa! Give yourself a few hours before visiting this one. This is bottle of wine and all-nighter material. You know those nights when you find yourself in the kitchen, covered in flour, tipsy at 4am? Check it out: TasteSpotting.

Follow them on Twitter: @tastespotting


, , , , , , ,


Follow us on Twitter: @searedfoodblog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe